MyPeepz is a free geospatial social networking app developed for iOS & Android.
The requirement was to develop a social discovery and networking application for Android & iOS users. The concept of the application is to help users to search nearby persons. Here, the user gets an interface wherein they could find, share and connect with people who comes from the same country, region or who shares their same culture.
- Retrieve customer location using the API’s provided by iOS and Android with minimal battery consumption.
- Reduce filtering complexities by defining a set of rules.
- Introducing real-time chat for connected users and a notification delivery system.
- Play videos from Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion with a special devotion to native video uploads and streaming facilities.
- Play gif images with less data usage.
- Facilitating a swift & powerful information retrieval system.
- Fused android and iOS location services to discover user’s current location and combined all the location information.
- The challenge of time taken for filtering users and post was reduced by prefetch and cache mechanism. It is a mechanism which acts a booster to fetch the data and delivering at the time when it is needed.
- Real time chat was implemented by our mobile app developers with the help of Google Cloud Messaging(GCM).
- Combined the Facebook graph for sharing the feeds and posts to Facebook.
- Integrated web view from Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion.
- Created a platform that helped the user to see videos, GIF, location, links, ideas and interest to the connected people and get notified when there is an activity.
- View personalised feeds based on location, flag or watchers.
- Share posts to Facebook, Twitter and other social networking apps.
- Share videos from mobile device gallery to the application.
- Real-time chatting with friends.
Google Cloud Messaging