Business Development Manager
We are looking forward to an individual with a compelling sales personality and excellent leadership skills, who loves networking and possesses a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls, inbound and prospective leads.
Skills and Qualifications
- Screen, develop and convert potential business leads by analyzing market strategies, risks, requirements, and financials.
- Develop growth strategies and plans, focused both on our financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare, review and present business proposals by properly identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Coordinate requirements; develop and negotiate contracts; and integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients and work with each team to foster their needs.
- Train, motivate & grow our Business Development Team to develop their skills and goals to achieve targets.
- Understand and analyze the existing case studies and project notes in generating similar challenging leads, whom we can serve better with our professional expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- 6 to 10 years of work experience in Business Development in the IT industry.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to connect, and interact with potential customers.
- Experience with the design and implementation of business development strategies to manage complex projects.
- Expertise in preparing and updating reports, case studies and other documents by closely associating with the developers, in a timely and systematic manner.
- Ability to evaluate options and resolve and manage internal priorities.
- Must possess a positive attitude, excellent conflict resolution skills and ability to multitask.