We’re looking for a systematic, committed, and organized accountant to join our growing team, who would have to work closely with the accounts team to revitalize our record keeping.
Skills and Qualifications
- More than 3 years of experience in the accounting field.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Expertise working with Google Sheets, Tally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day accounting payable operations of the company, maintain daily accounts and petty cash for day-to-day requirements.
- Review and file quarterly TDS Returns and monthly GST returns.
- Management and preparation of Invoices.
- Annual Tax computation along with Quarterly deferred tax and Advance tax working.
- Prepare Monthly Profit & Loss accounts as per company guidelines.
- Responsible for Bank Reconciliation.
- Making entries in Tally of Sales invoices / Purchase invoices / Receipt vouchers /Payment vouchers.
- Independently handle the finalization of accounts, statutory audit, IT filing.
- Payroll Management.
- Prepare monthly Salary Slip, Compensation Revision letter.