DevOps Engineer - Junior
We are looking for a smart and skilled Junior DevOps Engineer who has experience in AWS development and can help us build functional systems to enhance customer experience. You will work closely with our team of architects and developers to design, build and maintain cloud environments primarily in AWS.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience with Linux system administration with a focus on deployment/configuration automation.
- 1-3 years experience working with AWS, its concepts, and strong working knowledge of the AWS APIs/command line tools.
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloudformation, SES, S3, Cloudwatch & Databases.
- Must possess a good understanding of all the security features and tools provided by AWS and must be able to relate it to traditional services.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to fit well into a collaborative and charged workspace.
- Ability to learn and adapt to the fast moving technology environment.
- AWS Certified associates preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure on AWS.
- Design and implement the infrastructure security model.
- Recommend and select deployment technologies.
- Recommend, advise, or develop application deployment architectures.
- Manage, monitor and maintain the services to meet uptime, quality, and deployment standards as defined by the company.
- Define and setup code pipelines to meet the company's quality and deployment requirements.
- Maintain and improve current architecture and internal APIs.
- Write organized and well-structured Python and Bash scripts.
- Optimize the performance of the infrastructure.