We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with 3 to 6 years of hands-on experience, possessing the capability to understand the requirements and present ideas, illustrations, wireframes, logos, or designs that are visually appealing and technically applicable.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with design software and graphics editing tools like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.
- Strong knowledge of Web Design, User Interface(UI) and User Experience(UX).
- Ability to use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes.
- Must possess a clear understanding of visual elements (layout, type, and fonts).
- Capable of taking up special design tasks like color correction, font correction etc.
- Must possess imaginative and conceptual skills with strong communication skills and organizational workflow.
- Knowledge of the Sketch app, Adobe XD, Motion Graphics, and basic skills in animation are a definite plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and other related aesthetic concepts.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Understand client vision/direction and present designs and concepts.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a keen eye for detail and ensure time-bound quality work.
- Collaborate with team members by effectively communicating and getting feedback to improve designs as per customer needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers.