We are in search of a lead engineer with 6-12 years of experience responsible for leading a team of engineers to define, design and interpret technical architecture artefacts taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions, to create solution architecture to meet the requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with client-side and server-side frameworks.
- Expertise working with different technologies on each client & server sides.
- Client-Side : ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
- Server Side: Java 8+, Python, NodeJS.
- Hands-on experience in developing RESTful web services.
- Hands-on experience with document databases and relational databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like git and their workflows.
- Must possess very good logical, analytical and communication skills.
- Must be capable of customization and configuration of relevant solutions.
- Must have experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Experience with Cloud Services on AWS, Azure and Kubernetes/Docker is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the design, development, testing and deployment teams towards successful project delivery ensuring growth within the team.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Measure and monitor the solutions developed, by regularly reviewing operational metrics to validate the effectiveness in meeting customer needs.