Full-Stack Engineer - Senior
Our organization is currently in search for a Full-Stack developer with 4+ years experience who is able to take an active role in both frontend & backend development. As a Full-Stack developer, you’ll have to mentor junior developers and actively participate in the design and architecture phase of our projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with client-side and server-side frameworks.
- Good understanding of minimum one technology in each client & server sides.
- Client-Side : ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
- Server Side: Java 8+, Python, NodeJS.
- Hands-on experience in developing RESTful web services.
- Hands-on experience with any one document database and relational database.
- Proficient with versioning tools like git and their workflows.
- Very good logical skills and debugging capabilities.
- Good understanding and experience working with the agile model is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with us from ideation to deployment and beyond as we build additional features, functionality, and applications.
- Identify, encourage and guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery ensuring growth and improvement within the team.
- Ensure participation in project planning for task identification, estimation, dependencies and risk analysis.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.