QA Engineer - Junior
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate is one who will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meet client needs.
Skills And Qualifications
- 1+ years of work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Work actively with the whole team to secure high quality of the delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.