Android Developer - Junior
We are on the hunt for a highly creative Android developer who has the capability to develop amazing and highly demanding applications. We are looking forward to someone who can flesh out any designs into workable applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a development environment.
- Developed at least two Android apps.
- Deep familiarity with Android Studio and Android SDK.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Familiar with FCM.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Handling PlayStore app submission is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.