iOS Developer - Junior
Our organisation is currently in search for an iOS developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming and has the capability to take up challenging projects and bring out outstanding results.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years of experience in developing iOS mobile applications
- Should have worked in multiple iOS projects.
- A deep familiarity with Swift 3/4/5 for iOS.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Familiar with Apple Push Notification service.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Handling AppStore app submission is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.