Backend Engineer - Senior
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join our team who will contribute on a senior level in a server-side team of our web/mobile applications. As a Backend developer, you are expected to develop and maintain functional and stable web/mobile applications to meet our client needs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in backend technologies.
- Good understanding and experience with at least one among Java 8+, Python, NodeJS.
- Hands-on experience in developing RESTful web services.
- Hands-on experience with any one document database and relational database.
- Very good logical skills and debugging capabilities.
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning, NLP is a plus.
- Proficient with versioning tools like git and their workflows.
- Good understanding and experience working with the Agile model is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain backend applications.
- Implement exceptional engineering practices towards ensuring performance, reliability, and measurability at scale.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of client’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.