Dynamic Decision Tree builder for Surveys
An interactive web app that blends all the eye care needs and infers the best vision care plans to the user.
The requirement was to develop an interactive web application for their business clients to help users to select a perfect vision care plan. Combine all the eye care needs to help the tool to recommend the best plan for customers. The recommendation is based on the options selected by the user from a set of queries, each query belongs to a category that includes visual needs, Frames, Lense, etc. The client has a number of organizations and individualized vision care plans must be determined for each of them. Organizations have their own personalized question trees, and also a provision for selecting multiple choices in a question. Upon completion of the questionnaire, the tools will recommend the best plans for the users and provide a comparison amongst them.
- Managing different users interacting with the system.
- Handling different site content data for each organisations.
- Displaying and Managing questions within the admin panel.
- Implementing Recommendation plans from a set of questions.
- Security consideration – Selection of security service to be implemented.
- Implementing a better end user interaction with the tool.
- The question flows, options and choices were displayed on the admin panel by using jsTree which helped to form all these in a tree structure format which became easy to handle.
- We implemented spring security which can provide comprehensive security services for J2EE-based enterprise software applications.
- The site contents were handled by storing contents along with the organisation details in the database. The organisation details were mapped with a client id. The end user was directly dealing with the client id. So the site contents were fetched and updated on the web page dynamically.
- Every selected option and choices were assigned with a corresponding value that is managed internally in order to a get recommendation plan.
- Successfully developed a web application that gave users, the best recommendations on eye care plans based on their choice of interest.
- The questionnaire functionality was well implemented and the end user could easily find out a perfect plan and their comparisons.
- The recommendations given by the web app were much effectively utilized by the users to get a good knowledge of the prices prevalent in the market.