Our organization is currently in search for a Full-Stack developer who is able to take an active role in both frontend & backend development. As a Full-Stack developer, you’ll have to mentor junior developers and actively participate in the design and architecture phase of our projects.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assure that all security concerns are addressed.
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines.
- Guide fellow junior developers.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Skills and Qualification
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in the required skills.
- Good understanding of Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js etc (Any one min.).
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java or Python.
- Experience with relational as well as any one NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, HBase, Neo4j etc.
- Knowledge about Machine Learning and NLP is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with developing RESTful Web Services.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Experience with any project management systems like Phabricator, JIRA, Redmine, Trello etc.