Frontend Engineer - Sr
Our organisation is currently in search for a frontend developer who is able to work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all security concerns are addressed.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Guide fellow junior developers.
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines.
Skills and Qualifications
- Requires 3+ years of applicable required skills.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js etc (Any one min).
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with any project management systems like Phabricator, JIRA, Redmine, Trello etc.
- Must have a team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to learn evolving JS frameworks quickly.
- Knowledge of server-side programming in Java, Python, Node.js (Any one).
- Good understanding of REST APIs and standards.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.